Tuesday

Haul


Konichiwa!

There was a really cool discount in my local beauty hell (that's how I call this shop).
But hey the only shop I know that has essence.
So here is what I bought :
-essence multi dimension 3 in 1 (61 Blue Lagoon)
-essence nail art twins glitter topper (04 carrie)
-essence nail art pen (02 cool black,01 spacy pink,03 silver star)
-beauty line cosmetics nail art pen and brush ( 013,018)
-essence 6 in 1 profi file


I am going to try those out!Just tried a bit of the beauty line stuff.Don't know the brand at all.....
But those nail art pen/brush remind me of a set I saw on ebay.......
They are fabulous for dotting.

Huggies
Chinchillachannel 258

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...