Tuesday

Vegetable rice pan


Hello

Yesterday I came across some fennel roots.I used to eat them in a tart when I was a child.I bought two of those two buggers without really thinking what to make.

So today it was the day to cook them somehow.
I was so anxious for the result.I was afraid that all my rice would taste like anise.
But thank god it tasted delicious!

You need
4 portions boiled rice (I used patna rice)
1 fennel root
1 carrot
1 small red bell pepper
a hand full frozen green beans
a hand full frozen broccoli
1/2 can canned corn
1/2 teaspoon tumeric
salt,pepper,
1/2 teaspoon oil
Cut your veggies in stripes and boil them for 10-15 min and sieve them to get rid of the water.
Add salt,pepper,butter and tumeric to your rice and stir well until all the rice has a nice yellow color.You can also use curry for the rice.
Season the veggies and mix them with the rice.

Done: Quick,easy,delicious and healthy!

Huggies
Chinchillachannel258

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...