Monday

Haul

Helloooo

Just a very quick haul.I got some beautiful nail polishes.They are iridescent except for the red one.Each nail polish has a nail art brush tip.

Then I picked a beautiful eyeshadow duo.Purple (very pigmented) and a light shimmery green .

I also got one lip gloss in shimmery pink,a red lip liner,a metallic blue eye pencil (great product) and a metallic white/silver pencil.The white silver one works great to highlight the inner corners of the eye and the brow bone.It is a little too rough for the water line.

I will play a bit with the new stuff now and write a review in 1 weeks.






Huggies
Chinchillachannel258

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous17:10

    der lavendelfarbende lack ist ja toll <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich probier die Lacke gerade aus.Sind echt tolle Farben.
    Danke fuers comment <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous04:01

    I just found your blog and I am really enjoying it. Goth? Cooking? Makeup? Sounds like a perfect mix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much.Have a nice day! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...