Monday

Essence pure skin pure teint cover stick


Hello Beauties!

I was in desperate need of a cover stick for a huge pimple I had on my cheek.Concealer just made the monster worse,so I went to check out essence cover stick.

Product : The essence pure skin pure teint cover stick comes in a lip stick like twist up shape.The tube is blue with turquoise and beige letters.
It is available in 2 shades.The stick contains 5 gram.

What it promises : our pure teint cover stick means the end of the line for blemishes: totally discreet but a lifelong friend to keep pimples at bay!
available in two shades.
(Source: http://www.essence.eu/en/products/pure-skin/cover.html )



My 2 cents :
When I first saw the tester I was kind of sad,because both colors looked very dark for my complexion,but swatching actually eliminated that fear right away.I chose the color 01 beige.
I apply the cover stick with a concealer brush and it works like a charm.
It glides on very easy and most importantly it is easy to blend.I love the smooth texture and the powdery finish of it.

I applied it two days in a row on my huge monster pimple and the third day the pimple started to heal.*Yay*

Nevertheless it needs setting powder to last longer.By itself it lasts 4-5 hours.With a setting powder 8-10 hours.
The product has no smell to it whatsoever,which is a big big plus.
And it doesn't interfere with foundation or concealer,which is another big big plus.
The coverage it provides is medium to full coverage.



I will buy this product again,because it was cheap ( 2 Euro) and it performs better than my last cover stick which was from a high end brand.


(Disclaimer : I am not affiliated with essence cosmetics,I don't receive any monetary compensation for mentioning their products)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...